King Of Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Of Games

Welcome to King Of Games!Where all the Kings of games join and talk.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what new matches would you like to see in svr08?

Go down 
4 posters

what matches would you like to see in svr08?
stretcher match
what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Vote_lcap8%what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
i quit
what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Vote_lcap17%what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
inferno match
what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Vote_lcap33%what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
last ride match
what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Vote_lcap8%what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
extreme elimination chamber
what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Vote_lcap25%what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
RKOFORLIFE
RKOFORLIFE

what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Empty
PostSubject: what new matches would you like to see in svr08?   what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:43 am

what matches would you like to see in svr08
Back to top Go down
#1 Candice fan
KOG owner
KOG owner
#1 Candice fan

PostSubject: Re: what new matches would you like to see in svr08?   what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:08 pm

I would like to see the inferno match in Smackdown vs Raw 2008, It will be awesome if they did put it in the game.
Back to top Go down
https://kingofgames.forumotion.com
GotenksZGT
Kaioken
Kaioken
GotenksZGT

PostSubject: Re: what new matches would you like to see in svr08?   what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:16 pm

I would like to see an Inferno Match in the game too
Back to top Go down
RKOFORLIFE
RKOFORLIFE

PostSubject: Re: what new matches would you like to see in svr08?   what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:28 pm

#1 Candice fan wrote:
I would like to see the inferno match in Smackdown vs Raw 2008, It will be awesome if they did put it in the game.
yeh i know aye. it would be kool but since they have flaming tables and stuff i dont see why they can't have inferno matches
Back to top Go down
I LOVE TORRIE WILSON 4EVR
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: what new matches would you like to see in svr08?   what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:05 am

I would like to see an Inferno Match in the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what new matches would you like to see in svr08?   what new matches would you like to see in svr08? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what new matches would you like to see in svr08?
Page 1 of 1