King Of Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Of Games

Welcome to King Of Games!Where all the Kings of games join and talk.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RKOFORLIFE
RKOFORLIFE

new info Empty
PostSubject: new info   new info Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:52 am

Xbox 360

-The pace is Really slow, which is a good thing(for me). It reminded me of No Mercy.
- The graphics are just...WOW. I had a match between Rey and the Undertaker( i was taker) and both had great detail to each other.
- Its way easier to pull off high risk moves with a touch of a button.
- If you miss a high risk move you WILL stay down and sell the landing(rey kept missing high flying moves against me).
- the controls are changed a bit ( i did not know how to do a hot spot move).
- Undertakers tombstone is FINALLY re-animated and looks GREAT!!!!

DS Version( This is how it works:

When the match starts you are given moves to preform down on the touch screen(grapple, headlock,fullnelson, etc). From thier you have to either draw circles on the space provided for you on the touch screen or a virticle or horizontal line. You can move your charecter persay, but you tell him what to do next( a little like pokemon except you get a chance "act on what you did. Also the graphics were good, not great, but good. The face movements were great.

The DS version sounds wierd but is alot of fun, i had a match between Cena and HHH( i was HHH), but did not know how to pull off a finisher. From what i played on the DS i cant wait for it to come out. And for those who are still worried about how the console versions are going to end up, i'm not saying you WILL like it but it is a step up from last years game.
I played as the undertaker vs. Rey so the power dose play a big role, but thier was a match between orton and cena and the damage was small with diffent moves. So yes, it is harder in some aspects to beat down your opponent to red.I did get to see the new RKO and i can say it was not changed to much. It still looks good though, i cant really see what you can do with the RKO anyways!(animation wise)Just think 2007 wise but he dose not turn the other way around, just drops the head straight down. It really looks great and painful!The RKO i saw was still two handed-HHH is still in his Game gimmick...no DX attire or song

- i can see a demo on the market place coming out very soon but thats just my guess, nothing of that nature was announced at CC.

- The only match types we could play were one on one, Last man standing, Hardcore(not extream rules), and ladder match.

-In hardcore the only weapons i saw were barbwire 2x4, chair, trash can, fire Ex., tables, and the belts( from a fan)i almost forgot about the submission in the game, here is how it works:

When you are put in a submission hold a lock is shown in place of your name bar. At the sametime your opponent can add pressure by moving the left stick up (to add pressure) or down(to relax the hold).

What you have to do as the person trying to escape is to unlock the lock by your name by moving the left stick around in a circle and finding the sweetspot(ala ladder match type). The weaker you become the less chance you will have to break free.Its all cool. Thats how the demo had you do submissions so i just write it like i saw it. But i myself love the new sub. system, no more button smashing...YYYYEEEEEESSSS!!!when ray kicked me the undertaker did do the no sell animation. I can belive that is till in.
Back to top Go down
#1 Candice fan
KOG owner
KOG owner
#1 Candice fan

new info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new info   new info Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:16 pm

Hey RKOFORLIFE, How do you know all this?
Back to top Go down
https://kingofgames.forumotion.com
RKOFORLIFE
RKOFORLIFE

new info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new info   new info Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:55 pm

i found this on the internet somewhere but i forget where
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new info   new info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down